Get More and Better Online Reviews!
How important are Google and other online reviews for your business?
Everyone realizes the need to ask for and get great reviews on Google and other review sites. But did you know that 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2017? Additionally, 85% of potential customers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. These are powerful numbers and we’ve posted additional findings below. So how do your online reviews look? Do you have more good Google reviews than bad, or no Google reviews at all?
If you are like many business people, you find the idea of gathering and managing online reviews confusing. With reviews spread across 100’s of different sites, how can you effectively manage client reviews and still run your business? Additionally, how can your business gain control over the review process?
Ask for and get more reviews!
There is good news! Operation Reputation provides a path to success, allowing you to ask for and manage your reviews on its automated platform. Operation Reputation also provides your business with greater control over the online review process. Designed to let a business easily carry out management of reviews, our review platform is based on proven best practices. It automatically asks for and tracks reviews, minimizes the number of bad reviews, pushes testimonials out to your business website and encourages happy customers to leave reviews across the Internet.
Some Meaningful 2017 Survey Results
- 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2017
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more
- 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business
- Responding to reviews is more important than ever, with 30% naming this as key when judging local businesses
- Consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business – up from 6 last year*