Ten Reasons Why Online Reviews are Important!
Why concern yourself with online business reviews? Because it’s very important! Take a look at this infographic for the Top 10 Reasons Why Online Reviews are Important!
10. Most Trusted Review Sites – Yelp and Facebook are local consumers’ most trusted review sites, followed by Google and BBB.org.
09. Fake News – 79% of consumers have read a fake review over the past year, but a worrying 84% can’t always spot a fake review.
08. You Gotta Ask – 68% of consumers left a local business review when asked.
07. Going Mobile – 32% of consumers read local reviews on mobile apps this year.
06. We Need to Talk – Responding to reviews is more important than ever, with 30% as key when judging local businesses.
05. Lucky 7 – Consumers read an average of seven reviews before trusting a business.
04. A Matter of Trust – Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more.
03. Almost Everybody is Looking – 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2017, with 12% looking online everyday.
02. 4 Stars – 49% of consumers need at least a four star rating before the decide to use a business.
01. A Personal Recommendation – 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
*BrightLocal – Local Review Survey 2017