Do consumers read reviews? Five Stats you should see!
If you don’t think your customers are looking at online reviews, think again. Your current customers and potential customers do look at your online reviews! Do consumers read reviews? Five Stats you should see:
- 91% of 18-34-year-olds trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations 3
- 86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses (including 95% of people aged 18-34) 3
- When choosing a healthcare provider, 69.9% of people consider a positive online reputation to be very or extremely important. 29
- 60.9% of shoppers use Google to find local businesses and 11.4% of use Yelp
- Over 58% of customers use reviews to help make a restaurant selection at least one quarter of the time, with 36% using reviews to inform their decision half of the time or more. 7
When it comes to online reviews, if you’re not part of the conversation you’re losing business. Considering the above, why don’t you reach out to your customers and start responding to reviews! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog by sending us the form on your right.
Do you need to find a partner
to help with the management of your Reviews?
If you’re not managing your online presence or protecting your online reputation by managing reviews, we would highly recommend you do so. The cost of having your in-house team (or an agency) monitor reviews is a great investment. Of course, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.