Why do you need a Crisis Communications plan? Employees can surprise you, as did this pizza shop manager proves! Its important to have a crisis communications plan and share it with your team.
Little Caesar’s finds out Hep C and Heroin make a bad pizza!
This story is proof positive why might your company need a Crisis Communications plan? People are full of surprises.
Eight Steps to a Crisis Communications Plan
Operation Reputation developed a great infographic providing an overview of how to set up your plan. Employees and other surprises happen! Be sure you’re ready to meet the press and community with an honest and ethical response.
- Form your Crisis Communications team
- Identify your target audience
- Anticipate scenarios
- Identify spokespeople and practice
- Share your narrative and talking points
- Have technology in place to monitor and communicate
- Share the plan with your team
- Post event analysis